This is the Biomedical Imaging Group's wiki. You need to have an account on our authentication server to edit these pages.
Contact Karl Bellve if you need an account.
- Microscopes This wiki describes the types of microscopes we have available.
- Two_Cam_FRET_MicroscopeThis is a low-cost FRET Microscope that is in development.
- Micromanager installation setup for Fedora.
- VESM Notes
- pgFocus is an open source and open hardware focus stabilization device for microscopes.
- BIG Setup How we set up our workstations under Fedora
- BackupPC How we backup our workstations
- BIG Software Some of our software
- Bioinformatics Help on Dolphin, DEBrowser, and other topics
Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.