Revision as of 17:45, 12 May 2017 by Lml
This is the Biomedical Imaging Group's wiki. You need to have an account on our authentication server to edit these pages.
Contact Karl Bellve if you need an account.
- Microscopes This wiki describes the types of microscopes we have available
- Micromanager installation setup for Fedora.
- VESM Notes
- pgFocus is an open source and open hardware focus stabilization device for microscopes.
- BIG Setup How we set up our workstations under Fedora
- BackupPC How we backup our workstations
- BIG Software Some of our software
- Bioinformatics Help on Dolphin, DEBrowser, and other topics
Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.