Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is the Biomedical Imaging Group's wiki. You need to have an account on our authentication server to edit these pages.
Contact Karl Bellve if you need an account.
- Microscopes This wiki describes the types of microscopes we have available.
- Two_Cam_FRET_MicroscopeThis is a low-cost FRET Microscope that is in development.
- Mouse Cage Imaging with a Raspberry Pi In Development
- Micromanager installation setup for Fedora.
- VESM Notes
- TESM Notes
- pgFocus is an open source and open hardware focus stabilization device for microscopes.
- Exhaustive_Photon_Restoration 3D Deconvolution
- BIG Software Some of our software
- BIG Setup How we set up our workstations under Fedora
- BackupPC How we backup our workstations
- Bioinformatics Help on Dolphin, DEBrowser, and other topics
- Structured Light Converting from SL to Widefield
Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.